Friday, April 8, 2011

XoXo Publishing.

I am proud to be associated with an awesome division of the Nini group, XOXO Publishing. They are supportive of me as a first time author and give me incredible feedback on my ideas. I am especially pleased with the charities they donate to and their work in the publishing field with new authors. I hope you will check out their other books and if you have a dream to be a writer, submit to them!Check out their submission guidelines and give it a try. I also recommend Gina Cianfarani's book, "The Art of Self Promotion." Check out their web site and keep a look out for my novel "Radiance, Love After Death!   Debra Jayne East
                                                                           
                                     xoxopublishing.com